ARV interactions (English):
- Liverpool HIV Pharmacology Group. University of Liverpool, UK.
- Toronto General Hospital: FreeHIV/HCV Drug Therapy Guide Mobile App.
- HIV Medication Guide: It provides information about ARV drug interactions to treat VHC with other medication.
- UCSF-Center for HIV information. University of California, San Francisco, USA.
- AIDS Info: The US federally approved clinical practice guidelines for HIV/AIDS are developed by panels of experts in HIV care.
ARV interactions (Spanish);
- Guía de Interacciones en VIH. Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Spain.
- Interacciones entre Drogas para el VIH. Fundación Huésped, Argentina.
General interactions and others (English):
- Liverpool HEP Pharmacology Group. University of Liverpool, UK. Drug interaction information for HCV DAA drugs.
- Liverpool COVID-19 Pharmacology Group. University of Liverpool, UK. Drug interaction information for COVID-19 drugs.
- The Drugs.com drug interaction checker: is powered by several independent leading medical-information suppliers, including; American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Cerner Multum and IBM Watson Micromedex. Individual drug (or drug-class) content compiled by these sources is peer reviewed and delivered by Drugs.com.
- Medscape multi-drug interaction checker
Natural products (English):
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center About Herbs, Botanicals & Other Products: it provides information about the value of using common herbs and other dietary supplements.
- Natural Data Base Consumer: interactions between DRUGS and NATURAL MEDICINES including each ingredient of brand name products.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health.
Recreational Drugs (Spanish):
- Grupo de Trabajo sobre Tratamientos del VIH (gTt-VIH): it provides information between ARV drugs and recreational drugs.